- Chichén itzá in Mexico
Chichén Itzá is a lengendary city of Mexico. It was built approximately on the year 525 a.C., in the south of mexico.
- The colosseum, in Rome, Italy
The colosseum of Rome is an amphitheatre built under the Flavian emperors. Colosseum began to build between 70 and 72 ce during the reign of Vespasian. It is located in the east of the Palatine Hill, on the grounds of Golden House of Nero. More than 70,000 people could enter to saw the gladiators fight. Gladiators were slaves, condemned criminals and prisoners of war.
- Christ the redeemer, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Christ the redeemer, in Spanish Cristo Redentor, Is a colossal statue at the summit of mount Concorvado, Rio de Janeiro. It was completed in 1931 and stands 98 feet (30 metres) tall,
It horizontally arms stands 92 feet (28 meters). The statue is the largest Art Deco-style sculpture in the world and is one of Rio de Janeiro’s. The statue, made of concrete, is located in a square about 8 meters high, which is located at the top of the mountain.
- The chinese wall, in China.
The chinese wall was built in different areas by different states to protect different territories.
Emperor Qin Shi Huang ordered construction of the Great Wall around 221 B.C., the Northern Wei dynasty (386-535 A.D.) which repaired and extended the existing wall to defend attacks from other tribes. The Bei Qi kingdom (550–577) built more than 900 miles of wall, and the Sui dynasty (581–618) Tang dynasty (618-907) Song dynasty (960-1279) and later Yuan (Mongol) dynasty (1206-1368) repaired and extended the Great Wall of China.
- Machu Picchu, in Cuzco, Peru.
Machu Picchu is amazing city of Peru. It was built in the middle of the 15 century under the orders of the emperor inca Pachacutec.
Stands 2,430 m above sea-level, in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, in an extraordinarily beautiful setting. It was probably the most amazing urban creation of the Inca Empire. The natural setting, on the eastern slopes of the Andes with rich diversity of flora and fauna.
- Petra, in Jordan.
Petra was one of the most important cities in the Middle East, 2000 years ago. It is located in modern day Jordan and was the capital of the Nabataei people.
The town is now a wilderness inhabited by members of the Bedouin Tribe and visiting tourists.
- The Taj Mahal, in Agra, India. Built between 1631 and 1648 by order of the emperor Shah Jahan to the memory of his favorite wife, this grand white mausoleum is the most precious jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of cultural heritage Of Humanity. The Taj Mahal stands on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India. Is one of the best examples of Mughal architecture, which combined Indian, Persian and Islamic influences.